We are looking for an ambitious PR senior account executive to join our talented team, currently WFH, usually based in London’s Soho.
Our clients are in the media, creative and tech industries and include the likes of Ogilvy, Tribal Worldwide, Imagination, and Interbrand.
The role includes becoming the key point of contact for clients; proactively identifying opportunities and issues and being an admin wizard, keeping client status reports up to date, sharing minutes and actions from meetings and researching feature and story opportunities.
You will build journalist relationships, pitch stories and find creative angles to promote our clients. You’ll have excellent written and spoken English and a flexible and enthusiastic approach to multi-tasking, taking the initiative and ensuring deadlines are met.
Attention to detail is a must as is a tireless curiosity and a hunger to learn and develop your skills.
In return, you will receive training to develop you PR career and a generous package of Pumpkin Perks including a 4.5 day week and a day off for your birthday. You will get a personal career development plan and a package of training and learning opportunities to help you progress through the company.
You must have a minimum of two years’ experience in the PR industry – ideally B2B – and be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary c£24,000 – £27,000 DOE Send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
- Keep client status reports up to date
- Draft weekly client status emails
- Develop and regularly update quarterly comms calendars
- Maintain client comment banks
- Monitor for client coverage
- Media Relations
- Pitch news, features, interviews etc to relevant media
- Update master media list as required
- Develop target press lists from master media list for media outreach
- Draft briefing documents for clients ahead of interviews
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalist from key publications
- Draft client comments, thought leadership, pitch emails etc with support from AMs/ADs
- Client Relations
- Reply to client emails in a timely manner
- Ensure clients are updated with the progress of any pitching, features etc
- Draft and sending emails to share client coverage within an hour of it appearing
- Feel confident updating clients on the status of activity on regular calls
- Client & industry Knowledge
- Build a sound knowledge of all clients, their activities and the relevant industries
- Check throughout the day for news relating to clients
- Read regularly around topics relevant to clients
- Quarterly Reviews & Brainstorming
- Schedule quarterly review calls with clients and team calls to plan for reviews
- Research industry topics ahead of brainstorms and client reviews
- New Business
- Set up reports for new clients
- Schedule regular client and team calls for new clients